Post 7 random facts about yourself. The Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
2. I make KILLER sugar cookies. They really are the best sugar cookies you'll ever flop a lip over. And if you stop by my house on Conference weekend with a report of all you heard, I'll give you one. An incentive to get all my little primary lovelies to watch.
3. I have dry eyes. So much so, that I CAN'T wear contacts. This is something I hate and wish I could change about myself. I become a little more outgoing when I'm not hiding behind glasses (hmmm...maybe the glasses are a good thing)
4. I hate mopping floors. I love how it looks when it's done, but that feeling is fleeting, and therefore, I don't do it often. (AZ dust + kids + 1 cleanly mopped wood floor = very frustrated mama. I'm nicer if I just don't do it!)
5. I am highly motivated by guilt. This is genetic. And a trait I feel I was given without prior consent or knowledge, and would like to give back, please.
6. I am a big scaredy cat! and I hate being alone.
7. I am not looking forward to the neighborhood garage sale we're having on Saturday. However, my guilt motivates me to participate in it. I know I'll just end up with dust tracked all over my floor, and I'll more than likely break a nail hauling boxes and crap (I mean valuable 'gently used' items that I cherish but no longer need) outside.
Now I tag (and for some of you this might be the 2nd time, since I really don't know many people and will therefore tag people that MomBabe already tagged):
4. The Jensens