Friday, September 21, 2007

Here we go

I sit here reluctantly creating a blog after much encouragement (yes, that's what we'll call it ) from Wendy and Shauna...yes...I've caved in to peer pressure. At first, I didn't do one, because I couldn't think of a name. And can you blame me? Look what I came up with. Then, I figured I probably shouldn't waste...I mean spend the time writing on the computer all day. But, I finally realized, I feel like a voyeur just looking at everyone else's, so I may as well give you something to look at too. Guilt...GONE!

4 comments:

shauna said...

Okay peeping Karen, welcome to the club! I am glad lots of other people will get to see how extraordinary you and your family are!

The Jensen Jungle said...

That's the beauty of the blog...you can spend one minute or many minutes, and we're just happy to see something new! Glad to see your great family online!

lindsay said...

Yay!

You should be excited...you have your first official internet stalker! I'm so excited to see what you'll post, and since i work in an office, i have a lot of time to check the internet!

Hope you all are doing well! These blogs are (first of all, addicting) but also such a good way to keep in touch and see what everyone is up too! I'm glad you've sucumbed to the trend! :)

lackrik said...

Hey stranger! ;)

I'm excited to blog stalk ya! Hope you all are doing well......we need to have you over sometime!