Nine things I love about Hannah:
1. I love getting hugs from you. I hope you are never too old to come up and give me a big hug. You don't just give half-hearted, wimpy hugs. You hug with your whole self! I love that you're still not too old to hug your mom and dad.
2. I love that whenever you're sad or scared or unsure of a situation, you ball your hands up into fists and tuck them under your chin. You've done this since the day you were born (and I'm guessing before), and it is a tell-tale sign of how you're feeling.
3. I love your capacity for unconditional love. You have never met a 'stranger' and everyone is your best friend. And you NEVER seem to let it bother you when people aren't treating you kindly.
4. I love that crazy little curl right in the front of your hair.
5. I love your freckly cheeks.
6. I love the way you look up to your big sister. Of all your 'best friends' she is the bestest.
This was on Rachel's first day of Kindergarten. You were so sad that you couldn't go with her.