Sunday, January 4, 2009

Irregular

So, I don't even know where to begin. I think I've sufficently established that I'm not the most consistent record keeper. Maybe the problem with my lack of blogging regularity comes from the fact that I initially justified doing it because it was my 'journal'. I enjoyed scrapbooking until I called it 'family history', too.

Humph!

It's a new year...I would say it's a new me...but it's not! It's the same old me, with a renewed resolve to become a little more regular. And not just about blogging...but the rest is really none of your business.

So...here's to the end of the lull.

Hip, Hip...




well, let's not get carried away...shall we?!

1 comment:

Micheline said...

I am so with you! I always have good intentions, but......!
I always hope for a new me every new year - hasn't happened yet either!